cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pinter <e0625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject [profiling firebug plugin] Building XPI with maven
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:48:30 GMT
Hello there,

I'm trying to build a XPI for our current state of the firebug plugin
for the profiling project.
It wouldn't be a real problem to do so by hand, but we want it do be
done via maven.

According to the link which was postet by Felix Knecht[1], this should
be done very easy via maven-antrun-plugin.
So i built an ant file to do the xpi and want to call it from maven like
shown[2]. Unfortunately the plugin isn't doing anything. To make it
easier to read, is reduced the ant script[3] to make a simple echo.

The antscript itself runs by calling "ant test".
I call maven with "mvn antrun:run".

mvn --version profides the following informations for me:

Maven version: 2.0.10
Java version: 1.6.0
OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

I also tried it on the following machine:

Maven version: 2.0.9
Java version: 1.6.0_0
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.28-11-generic" arch: "i386" Familiy: "unix"

Because i also tried the examples provided on the plugin page[4], I
guess i'm just missing some dependency or so and perhaps some of you
knows where to look for it.

Kind regards,
Andreas

[1] -