cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c3-monitoring] Overview of Servlet-Services
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 09:54:18 GMT
Dariusz Łuksza wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now I'm moving to next task, with would be implementation of
> Servlet-Services overview.
>
> I'm thtinking that it would be very nice if we can have separate MBean
> instance for each Servlet-Service that would be contacting data only
> for that single Servlet-Service. I'm pretty sure that I've spot
> somewhere how to done it using Spring ... but now I can't remembe how
> to done it ... and even worst, I can't remember how and where I found
> it :|
>
> Maybe you can help me ?

You should be able to collect all Servlet-Services by using the Spring
Configurator's bean-map:
http://cocoon.apache.org/subprojects/configuration/1.0/spring-configurator/1.0/1400_1_1.html

> The main idea is to have separate configuration for monitoring beans
> that don't interfere in other parts of Cocoon 3. That "magic
> configuration" should made new instance of ServiceServletMonitoring
> MBean for each initialized Service-Servlet.

yes, I agree

> Have you Any ideas how to achieve that ?

Every servlet-service implements the javax.servlet.Servlet interface.
You can create a bean-map that filters by that type.