cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [cocoon3] Passing parameters with Invocation
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:27:09 GMT
Hi all,

I am playing around with cocoon3 for a new custom project. I decided to
give c3 a go because I need the possibility to invoke different pipes
and use their outcome to calculate the response in good old java.

I found some junit tests (SitemapBuilderTest.java in cocoon-sample)
where I found the Invocation object. Using it in my code works fine as
long I do not pass variables to the pipe.

I am having following sitemap:

<map:match pattern="*">
  <map:generate src="xml/{map:1}.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="xsl/{map:1}.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="firmaElectronica"
      value="{jexl:cocoon.request.firmaElectronica}"/>
    <map:parameter name="hash" value="{jexl:cocoon.request.hash}"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

When I request http://localhost:8888/validar?firmaElectronica=xxxxx
the <map:parameter name="firmaElectronica"/> correctly uses the value of
the parameter.

In my java code I am doing
Invocation invocation = this.buildInvocation("validar",stream);
Map<String, Object> parameters = new HashMap<String, Object>();
parameters.put("firmaElectronica", eSignature);
invocation.setParameters(parameters);
invoke(invocation);

But the parameters are not get picked up. I as well tried
invocation.setObjectModel(model);

and changing in the sitemap
<map:parameter name="firmaElectronica"
value="{firmaElectronica}"/>

but that did not worked either.

How can I pass parameter to the invocation that will the get picked up
in the sitemap.

Any hints welcome.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)