cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dariusz Łuksza <dariusz.luk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [c3-monitoring] Logging reconfiguration.
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 22:45:54 GMT
On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Reinhard Pötz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> Great, I'm looking forward to seeing these new features being implemented.

And here it is implemented ;)

This patch adds only one public method with is responsible for
handling configuration changes. It supports both XML and properties
file. In both cases all logging output files are checked for being
accessible. XML configuration is validated against xml schema or DTD,
properties file is checked for containing configuration for at least
one appender.

Right now there are no javadoc's I'll add them till Wednesday.

I know that in my application I meniton about usage doc's, but I don't
know exaclty where I can put it. Should I add new wiki page or attach
usage doc to cocoon-monitoring module ?

--
Best regards

Blog: http://luksza.org