cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dariusz Łuksza <dariusz.luk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [c3-monitoring] Logging reconfiguration.
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 21:40:33 GMT
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Reinhard Pötz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> I've tried to apply your patch but it's a git patch and not a unified diff.

OK, so it looks like I must switch to SVN ... I done that after I get
better internet connection

> > btw. Is there any possibility to write junit test for that functionalities ?
>
> good question. Maybe we can provide some integration tests but this
> seems to be difficult too.

IMHO, we can check that we don't apply improper settings ;)

> > In future this code could be moved to cocoon-spring-configurator project.
> >
> > It is only my proposition how this fictionally could be implemented.
> >
> > WDYT ?
>
> More feedback as soon as I can apply your patch.

I think that I'll tomorrow switch to SVN and I'll resend patches ...

--
Best regards

Blog: http://luksza.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dariuszluksza