cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl>
Subject cocoon 3 archetypes (3.0.0-alpha-1) remark
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 12:46:20 GMT
FYI,

When using the archetypes for cocoon-3,  I noticed that the <version> is
generated like <version>1-SNAPSHOT</version>.  This is the case for
parent-archetype and for web and block it does the same for the <parent>
version.

Also to be able to use the archetypes I had to modify the version of the
maven-archetype-plugin to "2.0-alpha-4", whereas the docs mention
"1.0-alpha-7".

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.0-alpha-4:create
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon.archetype-block
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-archetype-block
-DarchetypeVersion=3.0.0-alpha-1 -DgroupId=com.mycompany
-DartifactId=myArtifact

Cheers,

Robby Pelssers