cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Leiter <e0515...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: cocoon profiling
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 16:59:26 GMT
Hello,

Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I've just applied your patch. Fire at will ;-)

thanks Reinhard.  As the new patch is quite large I made it available at
<http://christophleiter.com/tmp/cocoon-profiling-1.patch>

We have a dependency on xstream, but this is only for testing purposes
and will be removed soon.  Also there are many files in COB-INF/ (these
are copied from cocoon-sample) which we currently use for our unit test.
  We'll clean them up too after we know how we proceed with testing.

If anyone else is interested in cocoon-profiling this would be a great
time to have a look at it and give some feedback. :)

Regards
Christoph