cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon interest to a Content Technology track in ACUS09?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:59:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm putting together a plan for a "Content Technology" track for the
ApacheCon US 2009 in Oakland later this year. The original plan for
the track was focused on JCR and related stuff, but there's some
interest in expanding the scope to cover a wider range of things
related to content management and web publishing.

Unless Cocoon already has specific plans for ACUS, would you be
interested in participating in such a track? You could still have your
own presentations and stuff, but we'd schedule things so that there
would be no conflicts with other CMS-related stuff.

PS. I've set up an initial planning page for the content track at
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ContentTrackApacheConUs2009.

BR,

Jukka Zitting