cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-sax test packages
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:08:07 GMT
Also cocoon-optional packages should be renamed, here you can find my
suggestions:

org.apache.cocoon.optional.pipeline.components.sax.betwixt  ||
org.apache.cocoon.sax.components.betwixt
org.apache.cocoon.optional.pipeline.components.sax.fop         ||
org.apache.cocoon.sax.components.fop
org.apache.cocoon.optional.pipeline.components.sax.neko      ||
org.apache.cocoon.sax.components.neko

I don't see any need to specify the 'optional' keyword in the path,
but it's just my opinion ;)
Best regards!!!
Simone

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Simone Tripodi
<simone.tripodi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Reinhard!
> I just moved an issue liked to a wrong component, and then uploaded a
> new patch for the XSLT, I hope this will be useful!
> Best regards,
> Simone
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Reinhard Pötz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:
>> Simone Tripodi wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> I noticed the cocoon-sax module implements tests referring to old
>>> cocoon-pipeline module, this should be the right taxonomy:
>>>
>>> org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.util.TransformationUtilsTest
>>>
>>> should be
>>>
>>> org.apache.cocoon.sax.util.TransformationUtilsTest

>>> org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.component.sax.SchemaProcessorTransformerTest
>>>
>>> should be
>>>
>>> org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.SchemaProcessorTransformerTest

>>> Nothing wrong or broke, but just to make more order.
>>> Hope this helps, best regards
>>
>> Thanks Simone! I've just checked in the refactored packages.
>>
>> Btw, great to see you back!
>>
>> --
>> Reinhard Pötz                           Managing Director, {Indoqa}
GmbH

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/simone.tripodi