cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [c3] Cocoon 3 Profiling student project
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:35:13 GMT

The week before the ApacheCon we've kicked off our second student
project in cooperation with the Vienna University of Technology. The six
students will work on profiling support for Cocoon (see
http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/student-project-ideas/cocoon3-profiling.html
and
http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/student-project-ideas/cocoon3-profiling-ui.html)
.

Don't expect to much in the next couple of weeks because we will
concentrate on the problem analysis first but as done in the last
semester, as soon as we start to work on the actual problem, the
students will introduce themselves and release their work regularly.

If you have any thoughts that you want to share at this stage, just let
us know!