cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Maintenance releases of Cocoon subprojects
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:45:09 GMT

I want to prepare maintenance releases of 4 of our 5 Cocoon subprojects:

. Block Deployer: http://tinyurl.com/c9j3a9
  Better error messages if a block can't be found or if there aren't any
  blocks available at all.

. Spring Configurator: http://tinyurl.com/dcvgpt
  Support a WildcardBeanMap that collects beans based on wildcard
  expressions.
  A settings file can also be provided as servlet init param.

. JNet: http://tinyurl.com/c768uv
  Split installURLHandlers into different public methods.
  URLHandlerFactoryCollector can be used directly from Java code and not
  only as AOP advice.

. Servlet-Service Framework: http://tinyurl.com/c37t29
  Mostly bug fixing to correctly support resetting of the
  response buffer.

Is there anything else that should be fixed or somebody wants to see
included into the releases?
If so please let me know; I want to prepare the release artifacts on
Friday. Thanks!