cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steven Dolg <steven.d...@indoqa.com>
Subject Re: C3: Xalan runtime error when using include and xslt transformers back to back in pipeline
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:44:27 GMT
Yoann Archambault schrieb:
> Glad to know i was wrong!
> It works fine without the xsl:output el.
>   
Great!
Glad things are working for you now...

Steven
> Thanks again!
> Yoann
>
> On Sun, 2009-03-22 at 12:36 -0400, Yoann Archambault wrote:
>   
>> I do not believe i have an xsl:output elemenet in my stylesheet.
>> I`ll confirm that when i get home later.
>> Thanks
>> Yoann
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:49 +0100, "Steven Dolg" <steven.dolg@indoqa.com>
>> wrote:
>>     
>>> Okay, here's what I did.
>>>
>>> Sitemap
>>>
>>>     <map:pipeline>
>>>       <map:match pattern="data/done">
>>>         <map:generate src="bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml" />
>>>         <map:transform type="include" />
>>>         <map:transform src="bug-fixing/referenceNodeCRUD.xslt" />
>>>         <map:serialize type="xml" />
>>>       </map:match>
>>>     </map:pipeline>
>>>
>>> BasicOperationResponse.xml
>>>
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <response xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/3.0/include">
>>>     <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
>>>     <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
>>>     <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
>>> </response>
>>>
>>> (I adjusted the URLs of the includes to something that already existed 
>>> in the sample-app; shouldn't make a difference though)
>>>
>>> referenceNodeCRUD.xslt
>>>
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
>>> version="1.0">
>>>   <xsl:output method="html"/>  
>>>
>>>   <xsl:template match="/">
>>>     <div>
>>>        <xsl:copy-of select="/response"/>
>>>     </div>
>>>   </xsl:template>
>>> </xsl:stylesheet>
>>>
>>> (just something very primitive)
>>>
>>> When I call this pipeline (http:/localhost:8890/data/done) I get just 
>>> the same exception:
>>>
>>> <exception-report class="org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.ProcessingException"
>>> timestamp="Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:33:39 +0100">
>>> <message>
>>> Can't parse url connection
>>> file:/C:/work/cocoon-3/trunk/cocoon-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml
>>> </message>
>>> <stacktrace>
>>> org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.ProcessingException: Can't parse url
>>> connection
>>> file:/C:/work/cocoon-3/trunk/cocoon-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml
>>>     at org.apache.cocoon.sax.util.XMLUtils.toSax(XMLUtils.java:117)
>>>     at
>>>     org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.FileGenerator.execute(FileGenerator.java:81)
>>>     at
>>>     org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invokeStarter(AbstractPipeline.java:147)
>>>     at
>>>     org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.CachingPipeline.execute(CachingPipeline.java:124)
>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor18.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     ...
>>>
>>>
>>> However if I remove the "<xsl:output method="html"/>" from the XLST 
>>> everything works fine.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps...
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Steven
>>>
>>>
>>> Sorry for all this text.
>>> I wanted to send the files as attachments but last time I did this there 
>>> was a turmoil because some people were afraid their hard disks might 
>>> fill up or something...
>>>       
>
>   


Mime
View raw message