cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steven Dolg <steven.d...@indoqa.com>
Subject Re: C3: Xalan runtime error when using include and xslt transformers back to back in pipeline
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:49:25 GMT
Okay, here's what I did.

Sitemap

    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="data/done">
        <map:generate src="bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml" />
        <map:transform type="include" />
        <map:transform src="bug-fixing/referenceNodeCRUD.xslt" />
        <map:serialize type="xml" />
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

BasicOperationResponse.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/3.0/include">
    <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
    <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
    <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
</response>

(I adjusted the URLs of the includes to something that already existed 
in the sample-app; shouldn't make a difference though)

referenceNodeCRUD.xslt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
  <xsl:output method="html"/>  

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <div>
       <xsl:copy-of select="/response"/>
    </div>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

(just something very primitive)

When I call this pipeline (http:/localhost:8890/data/done) I get just 
the same exception:

<exception-report class="org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.ProcessingException" timestamp="Sun,
22 Mar 2009 14:33:39 +0100">
<message>
Can't parse url connection file:/C:/work/cocoon-3/trunk/cocoon-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml
</message>
<stacktrace>
org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.ProcessingException: Can't parse url connection file:/C:/work/cocoon-3/trunk/cocoon-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml
    at org.apache.cocoon.sax.util.XMLUtils.toSax(XMLUtils.java:117)
    at org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.FileGenerator.execute(FileGenerator.java:81)
    at org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invokeStarter(AbstractPipeline.java:147)
    at org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.CachingPipeline.execute(CachingPipeline.java:124)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor18.invoke(Unknown Source)
    ...


However if I remove the "<xsl:output method="html"/>" from the XLST 
everything works fine.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Steven


Sorry for all this text.
I wanted to send the files as attachments but last time I did this there 
was a turmoil because some people were afraid their hard disks might 
fill up or something...

Mime
View raw message