cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Yoann Archambault <y...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Cocoon 3 monitoring
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:38:32 GMT
Hi!

I can give you this one answer:
cocoon spring configurator and a couple other blocks such as cocoon xml
and block deployement currently used are pre-v3 and can be found in the
same SVN repository under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/*/*

And i have to say, speaking as someone who is starting with cocoon3,
these features would be right on mark to speed up the learning curve,
not to mention debugging!

my two cents...

Yoann