cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yoann Archambault <y...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: C3: Xalan runtime error when using include and xslt transformers back to back in pipeline
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:46:07 GMT
Glad to know i was wrong!
It works fine without the xsl:output el.

Thanks again!
Yoann

On Sun, 2009-03-22 at 12:36 -0400, Yoann Archambault wrote:
> I do not believe i have an xsl:output elemenet in my stylesheet.
> I`ll confirm that when i get home later.
> Thanks
> Yoann
> 
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:49 +0100, "Steven Dolg" <steven.dolg@indoqa.com>
> wrote:
> > Okay, here's what I did.
> > 
> > Sitemap
> > 
> >     <map:pipeline>
> >       <map:match pattern="data/done">
> >         <map:generate src="bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml" />
> >         <map:transform type="include" />
> >         <map:transform src="bug-fixing/referenceNodeCRUD.xslt" />
> >         <map:serialize type="xml" />
> >       </map:match>
> >     </map:pipeline>
> > 
> > BasicOperationResponse.xml
> > 
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > <response xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/3.0/include">
> >     <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
> >     <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
> >     <i:include src="servlet:/aggregation/sub-request"/>
> > </response>
> > 
> > (I adjusted the URLs of the includes to something that already existed 
> > in the sample-app; shouldn't make a difference though)
> > 
> > referenceNodeCRUD.xslt
> > 
> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
> > version="1.0">
> >   <xsl:output method="html"/>  
> > 
> >   <xsl:template match="/">
> >     <div>
> >        <xsl:copy-of select="/response"/>
> >     </div>
> >   </xsl:template>
> > </xsl:stylesheet>
> > 
> > (just something very primitive)
> > 
> > When I call this pipeline (http:/localhost:8890/data/done) I get just 
> > the same exception:
> > 
> > <exception-report class="org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.ProcessingException"
> > timestamp="Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:33:39 +0100">
> > <message>
> > Can't parse url connection
> > file:/C:/work/cocoon-3/trunk/cocoon-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml
> > </message>
> > <stacktrace>
> > org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.ProcessingException: Can't parse url
> > connection
> > file:/C:/work/cocoon-3/trunk/cocoon-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/bug-fixing/BasicOperationResponse.xml
> >     at org.apache.cocoon.sax.util.XMLUtils.toSax(XMLUtils.java:117)
> >     at
> >     org.apache.cocoon.sax.component.FileGenerator.execute(FileGenerator.java:81)
> >     at
> >     org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invokeStarter(AbstractPipeline.java:147)
> >     at
> >     org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.CachingPipeline.execute(CachingPipeline.java:124)
> >     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor18.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >     ...
> > 
> > 
> > However if I remove the "<xsl:output method="html"/>" from the XLST 
> > everything works fine.
> > 
> > Hope this helps...
> > 
> > Cheers,
> > Steven
> > 
> > 
> > Sorry for all this text.
> > I wanted to send the files as attachments but last time I did this there 
> > was a turmoil because some people were afraid their hard disks might 
> > fill up or something...


Mime
View raw message