cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Flowscript tutorial in 2.2
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:06:42 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying the flow tutorial from

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/flowscript/1.0/1241_1_1.html

with limited suggest. I can see the form and adding some debug code in
my flow I see that it enters the flow correctly. However the following
line of code always is empty (besides the '.kont' of course).

<form method="post" action="${cocoon.continuation.id}.kont">

I tried different ways to get the continuation id but no suggest.
Neither with:

* #{$cocoon/continuation/id}
* ${continuation.id}

How do I get a continuation id in my view?

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)