I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this and if not I appologise. What I wanted to know is if anyone knows how to retrieve a BLOB from Oracle and when the web server gets it, it displays the the standard "Open/Save As" dialog box so that the user can save it to their file system. The BLOB contains a zip file. Our site is built on Apache/Tomcat/Cocoon. Here's the part of the xsp page that retrieves the BLOB: qsol2 { call downloads.get_incal_download(serial_number,ecm_code,) } (ResultSet) I guess what I'm asking is what else do I need to do? Do I need to make sitemap changes or do I need to add anything to the stylesheet? Thanks.

Sent from the Cocoon - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.