cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Servlet service: polymorphism and connections
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:50:29 GMT
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:

[…]

> Could I just register the service
> connections programmatically (e.g., using a standard init-method of a
> bean in the actual document type blocks)?

BTW, the blocks example [1] says that I have to register block B in the
POM of block A if I want to call B from A. I understand that this is
necessary because the servlets are declared using Spring beans, and the
servlet connection declarations use bean references. Could this be
bypassed when the connections are created in runtime?

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1291_1_1.html

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO