cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Documentation System [was: Spring Configurator Docs]
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:05:08 GMT
David Legg wrote:

> I still cringe about the number of empty pages.  I must continue to put
> more content in... I believe it is killing the project at the moment.

Me too... actually, I suggested to delay the release of 2.2 in order to
move all the applicable 2.1 docs into the 2.2 sub-site, but that
suggestion was turned down.

I did some "documentation port" myself, but I have to admit it is not
that easy, since something *may* indeed have changed in the passage...
bottom line: you have to know a component's behaviour in both 2.1 and
2.2 before safely porting its doc.

> Ok... you win!

That's refreshing... I'm used to lose most (all ?) arguments ;)

Regards,

    Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it