cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Chirathuru, Nagaraju" <NChirath...@ciber.com>
Subject Error:Cannot have multiple DOCTYPE declarations in Coccon sitemap
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:14:55 GMT
Hi All,

Iam using  Cocoon 2.1.10.

I am using entity &deg; to display degree symbol in my xml. For the same
i am using serializerin my sitemap.xmap as follows

<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.html" mime-type="text/xml"
name="ajaxxml"
                pool-max="${html-serializer.pool-max}"
                src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
	<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN</doctype-public>
	<doctype-system>xhtml11-flat.dtd</doctype-system>
        <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                <omit-xml-declaration>yes</omit-xml-declaration>
</map:serializer>

This particular piece is working like a charm in FireFox. I mean in the
XML is parsing properly. If  i try to acces my xml using Internet
Explorer(IE) i am getting the following xml parse error

Cannot have multiple DOCTYPE declarations. Error processing resource
'http://localhost:8080/productpreview/transform/Produc...

<!DOCTYPE p PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "xhtml11-flat.dtd">

Can anyone save my time? :-)

Thanks in Advance
Nagaraju