cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: Documentation System [was: Spring Configurator Docs]
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:56:08 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Hi Carsten,
> Apparently, there is a mess with configurator docs.
> Here you can see that there are no 2.0 docs:
> Even if we have a link to them here:
> This looks like someone forgot to regenerate docs after the release.
> Anyway, this does not explain why docs are not reachable even if I remember they were.
I'll try to ask git bisect for a
> faulty commit.
> Will report my findings.

Ok, I found the faulty change:

As you can see, this change removed the whole table that linked to documentation of Configurator.
I have no clue on this
change so I guess we'll need to ask Reinhard what's going on.

As a side-note: I can feel your pain with our current documentation system. I don't think
it's fundamentally flawed but
little bit not maintained-enough. There are areas for improvements.
The biggest I can see is removing mismatch between version information stored in svn and daisy.
Daisy lacks any
information about our artifacts we are releasing which leads to annoying problems.

Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message