cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: Documentation System [was: Spring Configurator Docs]
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:29:36 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Robby Pelssers schrieb:
>> Hi Carsten,
>> It's a bit hidden, but if you click on the link Cocoon2.2 under
>> versions, you will get the overview page with a link to the spring
>> configurator.
> Hmm, but this opens
> which allows me to just download the configurator, but I still can't see
> the docs :)

Hi Carsten,

Apparently, there is a mess with configurator docs.

Here you can see that there are no 2.0 docs:

Even if we have a link to them here:

This looks like someone forgot to regenerate docs after the release.

Anyway, this does not explain why docs are not reachable even if I remember they were. I'll
try to ask git bisect for a
faulty commit.

Will report my findings.

Best regards,