cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Bug in Cocoon Spring Configurator 2.0 (!?)
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:29:08 GMT
Benjamin Boksa wrote:
> Hi Leszek,
>
> thanks you very much for looking into my problem:
>
>> I have run your test scenario. Please use the following statement:
>>
>>>     <configurator:settings>
>>>       <configurator:include-beans
>>> dir="classpath*:/META-INF/foo-service/spring"/>
>>>       <configurator:include-properties
>>> dir="classpath*:/META-INF/foo-service/properties"/>
>>>     </configurator:settings>
>>
>> using classpath*: ensures that spring will scan all available jars for
>> that path and aggregate the results.
>

> That (scanning all jars) actually was one of the things I tried to avoid
> (as this might cause problems with the same directories existing in two
> jars). Not very likely, I know, but avoidable as the configurator
> test-case shows.

One more comment: there is completely no problem if every jar has
/META-INF/properties/application.properties file. Every file has unique
URL and the property placeholder will pick all of them. Treat it more
like a nice feature than a problem :)

--
Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html
CTO at MobileBox Ltd.