cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From bl651 <doug.m.bre...@cummins.com>
Subject Displaying BLOB contents from Oracle on a web page using Cocoon?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:47:24 GMT

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this and if not I appologise.

What I wanted to know is if anyone knows how to retrieve a BLOB from Oracle
and when the web server
gets it, it displays the the standard "Open/Save As" dialog box so that the
user can save it to their file system.  The BLOB contains a zip file.  Our
site is built on Apache/Tomcat/Cocoon.

Here's the part of the xsp page that retrieves the BLOB:

						qsol2

								{ call downloads.get_incal_download(serial_number,ecm_code,) }

										(ResultSet)

I guess what I'm asking is what else do I need to do? Do I need to make
sitemap changes or do I need
to add anything to the stylesheet?  Thanks.