cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject Cluster Cocoon 2.1.9 Applications
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:19:25 GMT
Dear Community

We have a several Cocoon applications consisting of:

-          Cocoon 2.1.9

-          Hibernate

-          MySql

-          Tomcat

and running on dedicated Linux servers.

In order to get a perfect failover situation we would like to setup a
cluster.

Tomcat is not a must and could be replaced with Jboss, since Jboss seems to
support clustering.

But we don't have the experience if Cocoon 2.1.9 applications can be run
with Jboss!?

Now we are looking for people that have the experience and the know how to
setup such a cluster.

Any experience, any advice or interest to setup such a cluster would be much
appreciated.

For your feedback many thanks in advance, Raffaele