cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Please use our issue tracker for attachments
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:53:57 GMT
On Jan 15, 2009, at 2:09 PM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Most archives do not
> show any attachments nor do they usually offer a way to download them.

You seems are just using the wrong ones.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cocoon-dev/200901.mbox/%3C496E546F.6070209@indoqa.com%3E

> This is the reason why we have an issue tracker which represents a
> central place to drop this patches.

I don't think issue tracker was set up to play a role of rapidshare.
However, and that is especially true for the larger patches, your
personal space on people.apache.org can be used to exchange files
which are too large for email attachment.

Vadim