cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [c3] Towards alpha-2
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:43:19 GMT

I'd like to release Cocoon 3 alpha-2 very soon. The open tasks are

 . rename SAX components and interfaces (i.e. follow the naming
   scheme that is used in the stax module)

 . integrate the final version of the stax module which will contain
   a SAX wrapper, more samples and documentation

 . use the Cocoon XML subproject (requires an official release)

 . apply COCOON3-14 (Use generics for pipeline assembly)

Other tasks that I'd like to see completed but I won't wait for are:

 . find a solution for a pipeline input/output contracts
   (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/79362)

 . I've a working prototyp of the integration of JAX-RS (using Jersey)
   with Cocoon 3. If there are no objections and I have enough time
   to finish it, I'd like to add it to the cocoon-rest module.

Comments?