cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Develop a Generator
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:33:41 GMT
Hi Carlos and Steven,
Carlos, if you decide to go thru the process of trying to write a
generator or serializer for Cocoon 3, I'm pretty sure that writing a
wiki page on how to do it would be a very welcome contribution!

Simone

--
Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/