cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Dolg <steven.d...@indoqa.com>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Develop a Generator
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:11:02 GMT
Carlos Tejo Alonso schrieb:
> Hello,

> I was looking for documentacion about "how to develop a Generator" and
> "how to develop a serializer". This is the last documentation that I
> have found:  [1] and [2].
>
> Is this documentation the properly one to create generators for
> Cocoon-3?

The documentation mentioned is specific for Cocoon 2.2.

Unfortunately we have very little documentation for Cocoon 3 as of this
time and none of that contains anything about writing custom generators
or serializers, I'm afraid.
So at this moment I can only suggest to have a look at the generators
and serializers already available and come back with specific questions.
The module "cocoon-optional" contains some custom generators and
serializers contributed recently by Simone Tripodi - they all are
compatible with the other SAX components from Cocoon 3.
So this may be a good starting point (I assume you intend to build
generators/serializers for XML processed with SAX).

I am willing to offer as much assistance as my time schedule allows and
answer any question that may arise.
I am sorry for this inconvenience and hope this is sufficient support
for you...

Regards,

Steven