cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: [c3] Pipeline results
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:21:48 GMT
Reinhard Pötz pisze:
> TBH I'm still not fully convinced of the parameters approach. If none is
> faster than me I will prepare patches for both solutions so that we see
> what it means at code level.
> I would also be interested in what others think about the two solutions
> or maybe there are other alternatives that Carsten and I haven't
> considered yet.

Reinhard, this problem looks quite interesting and I've been about it for a while yesterday's

I have some idea which I'll try to describe today as soon as I address a few of my doubts.

I'm writing this e-mail just to let you know that you can expect some more feedback. :-)

Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message