cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: [C3] Extract SAX from the Pipeline module
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 13:47:23 GMT
Reinhard Pötz pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Reinhard Pötz pisze:
>>> Steven Dolg wrote:
> <snip/>
>> I have some work related to both sitemap and pipeline modules but I hope my tools
(Git) will help me
>> with merging fun.
>> Could you possibly split your work into a few smaller patches focused on one simple
step of
>> refactoring? That would make my job easier I guess.
>> Thanks for your work.
> I guess that the only possible split is doing the renaming of classes in
> one step and the creation of the SAX module in another. Apart from this
> I don't think it makes much sense to create smaller patches.

Yep, that's fine with me.

Actually, I only care that one patch contains changes related to one isolated action (of course
hard to define "isolated action" but I guess you can get my point). I don't care if patch
is big or
small because I deal with patch sets and not with change sets, usually.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message