cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <andreas.pie...@schmutterer-partner.at>
Subject [C3] stax-transformers
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:16:00 GMT
Hi all,

Here we are again, and we have a new release of the cocoon-stax components with
us (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-13) :D

We add some transformers showing how the navigator system works. Further more we
implemented a StAXCleaningTransformer (equivalent to the SAX
CleaningTransformer) as a "prove of concept". All implementations are provided
with test cases.

At the moment some transformer implementations are provided directly in
src/main/test directory since they are required for testing our ideas. In later
releases this code may be moved (if it can not be used for the core) to the
sample project or/and in the documentation.

I hope this release answers some of your questions... We are very interested in
what you think. So, what do you think? :)

Andreas