cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Please use our issue tracker for attachments
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:09:17 GMT
Hi all,

lately people are posting attachments to this list, which is under
archive perspective the worst thing you can make. Most archives do not
show any attachments nor do they usually offer a way to download them.

This is the reason why we have an issue tracker which represents a
central place to drop this patches. Everybody can go there and download
the patch if (s)he is interested.

Do not get me wrong I am happy to see them coming but please use the
appropriate channels.

TIA

salu2
--
´╗┐Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.at.apache.org>