cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Problems with JavaFlow
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:54:57 GMT

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Januar 2009 10:48
An: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Problems with JavaFlow

Hi Torsten,

I am currently not @home, so I don't want wo piss off my customer by working
on private stuff ;-)
I'll try to sort out some small Issues with having both the javaflow and the
cocoon plugin active at the same time and will send you a zip with the
complete package. Switching to ASM sounds great. As I mentioned the javaflow
guys switched to ASM as default a few months ago (unfortunately this is the
time where JavaFlow stopped working for me.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----