Hi,

some small bug, which I would like to report:

-          in the javaflow-samples block the sitemap seems to reference an xslt called „resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl“ but the resources directory only contains a „„resources/forms-sample-styling.xsl“ file … I don’t know If only I am having this really small problen, but I just thought I’d report it.

-          There seems to be a new block in the „subprojects“ directory called „cocoon-xml“ I had to comment out this in the subprojects pom.xml in order to be able to build cocoon.

Chris