cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "lingerer huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Very early 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev committed
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:59:18 GMT
Hi,Jeremy

I'm still waiting for your new commit. But I will give some advise for your
new commit.

1.cocoon.forms.Select must implement setValue and getValue function or dojo
1.2 's new attribute style function. When I put cocoon form in dialog. the
missing getValue function make the dialog miss the widget value.

2.I think the help mark and required mark don't need to add in the widget
class like cocoom.forms.Select. Cause when I want to custom the error
message or move the required mark from left to right ,I must modify the js
source .In early version I just modified the style file then all is done.

3.You should apply the patch I send to dev-mail list earlier, cause the
encoding problem will affect the multivalue widget

4.cocoon.forms.Select using .dijitComboBox style to display. But the default
dijitComboBox class make the combobox fixed width. When in IE or chrome and
the cocoon.forms.Select in a dijit.Dialog box, if the option is long, it
looks really ugly.

Regards

Roy Huang