cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "lingerer huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Very early 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev committed
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 11:39:30 GMT
Hi,Jeremy

The encoding problem,I found a final solution works fine in my
enviroment,Here's the trig:

1.Setting cocoon's container-encoding and form-encoding to ISO-8859-1
2.Using filter to set CharacterEncoding,with spring source,web.xml like:
	  <filter>
	    <filter-name>SetCharacterEncoding</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter</filter
-class>
	    <init-param>
	      <param-name>encoding</param-name>
	      <param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
	    </init-param>
	  </filter>

	  <filter-mapping>
	    <filter-name>SetCharacterEncoding</filter-name>
	    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	  </filter-mapping>

That's all.No need to adjust form-encoding in sitemap or otherplaces.
This setting works fine under jdk 5,tomcat 6

Regards,

Roy Huang