cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:10:54 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I've prepared the artifacts for the release of Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1.
> You can find the staged files for all modules (sources, binaries,
> javadocs, checksums, gpg signatures) at
> SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
> The general distribution artifacts (tar, zip) can be found at
> I want to stress again that this is an alpha release. This means that we
> are free to change contracts without following any deprecation rules.
> This majority vote stays open for _at least_ 72 hours.

Thanks for voting guys!

Up to now there were 4 positive votes and no negative one. This means
that the release of Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-1 was accepted.

I will take care of pushing the release artifacts to the appropriate
locations, updating the website and writing an announcement message next

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member

View raw message