cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Simone Tripodi" <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Reusable code for xml (dom/sax)
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:43:00 GMT
Hi Carsten,
I totally agree with you, I thought - more or less - the same when I
coded the XInclude Patch[1] for Cocoon 3, I had to strip off all
Avalon dependencies and porting the code to new Java 5 provided
features, especially for the XPath part.

So, IMHO your idea is nice; unfortunately, not being a Committer or
PMC Member, I can't express my +1 :P

Best regards,
Simone Tripodi

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-3