cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Robin Wyles as new Cocoon committer
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 02:44:55 GMT
I propose Robin Wyles as a new Cocoon committer

and PMC member.

Robin has been participating on the users mailing list
since early 2002. Recently becoming more active and
participating on the dev mailing list. Also contributing
via our issue tracker. I find Robin's discussion to be
very helpful and collaborative.

Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Tuesday 2008-12-16

So please cast your votes.

-David