cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Cocoon Consultant needed for 2 to 4 week term
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:01:25 GMT
Where is the current development work?  (Research favors Canada.)
Would you prefer someone local?
Are you expecting 100% telecommuting?
What currency is the pay?

Cocoon (and most Apache projects) are used in many countries.  The
best candidate might be distant; avoiding the hassle of international
taxes and exchange rates might add value to an almost-best candidate.