cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Daisy is down
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:28:08 GMT
Grzegorz,

is there an overview of "badly needed-to-be-done" tasks (Jira?)? Maybe others can take over
some of them (if they are documented or otherwise with the help of someone with the knowledge).

Jasha

________________________________

Van: Grzegorz Kossakowski [mailto:grek@tuffmail.com]
Verzonden: vr 21-11-2008 01:24
Aan: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Daisy is down

Ross Gardler pisze:
> Can someone please kick the Daisy server on the Zone.

Done.

A side-note: We badly need to upgrade Daisy to 2.x version and we badly need to take care
of backups
of Daisy installation.

Another side-note: I observe that we have a number of "badly needed to-be-done" tasks but
there is a
constantly decreasing number of people willing to take care of them. This leads me personally
to a
question about the future of this community.

--
(worried)
Grzegorz Kossakowski