cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "lingerer huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Very early 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev committed
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 09:01:13 GMT
Hi,Jeremy

I found two more problems.

1.Still IE problem,The TextArea.js make a extra comma for IE,I delete the
extra one and it works.The diff file shows what I did.

2.I am using UTF-8 for my application .But I found under the new dojo
version,my encoding setting will fail then when I saved the form the Chinese
chacter became ??.I capture the post info from browser and found only one
different .

The new one using Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;
charset=UTF-8,but the old one using Content-Type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded

I change your code in AjaxForm.js(line 71) back to using
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and it works all fine.

My original setting is all using ISO-8859-1,and setting form-encoding
through form-encoding action like:
	<map:act type="form-encoding">
		<map:parameter name="form-encoding" value="utf-8" />
	</map:act>	
So I guest when you using Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;
charset=UTF-8,the server will do twice UTF-8 decode.Or you can provide a new
setting for international users.



best regards

Roy Huang

Mime
View raw message