cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "lingerer huang" <>
Subject Re: Very early 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev committed
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:00:49 GMT

Just after my last mail, I check the new dojo 1.2.1 and pack it to jar . The
error is still about onkey,but this time I found the problem.

>From dojo 1.2 the dijit.form.ValidationTextBox source has change its code
from "onkeyup:_onkeyup"  to "onkeyup:_update",you have 6 files affected by
And the dijit.form.TextBox remove "onkeyup".TextArea.js is affected by this.

I change these 7 files and now your version is under dojo 1.2.1 !The
attachment file is patch, you could try it, hope it help.

And after doing this ,I found my encoding problem is a bit different. My
change works under IE and Google chrome, but not under FF 3. because chrome
is using M$'s IE component, the encoding problem maybe IS a IE problem only.

Roy Huang

View raw message