cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Cocoon Consultant needed for 2 to 4 week term
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 17:19:46 GMT
Hi. My company has a product that we developed using Cocoon as the Web
Framework. We are facing challenges getting the application to scale to
the point that we would like for the number of concurrent web users.

We are looking for a Cocoon consultant who knows a lot about how to get
better performance out of Cocoon, either by reconfiguring Cocoon or
telling us how to change the way we use it. An added bonus would be
someone who could help us begin the migration from Cocoon 2.1.* to
Cocoon 2.2.

You can email me at bruce@callenish.com if you are interested. If you
know someone else that would be interested, please pass this message
along to them.