cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Daisy is down
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:24:56 GMT
rappard@dds.nl wrote:
> >Another side-note: I observe that we have a number of "badly needed
> >to-be-done" tasks but there is a
> >constantly decreasing number of people willing to take care of them.
> > This leads me personally to a question about the future of this community.
>
> I'd be happy to pitch in, but I should warn you that I'm fairly new to
> Cocoon (so some initial help would be much appreciated).
>
> Is there a (prioritized) list of bugs/feature requests somewhere?

Thanks, i think that Grek and Jasha were talking about
project management type tasks. For most of these, only the
Cocoon PMC members have the wherewithal to carry them out.

As a developer, you can certainly help in other areas.

One thing is to generally browse our issue tracker and see
what takes your interest. Perhaps fix some, comment on others.
These changes are alerted to this dev@ mail list, which might
spark the interest of others.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON

Another would be to try the examples on the zone server.
Create issues for anything that needs attention.
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/

-David