cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Daisy is down
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:05:06 GMT
Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
> Grzegorz,
> is there an overview of "badly needed-to-be-done" tasks (Jira?)? Maybe others can take
over some of them (if they are documented or otherwise with the help of someone with the knowledge).

Grek listed two "badlies" below. Another is to ensure that the
zone configuration is all safe in our SVN.

See some details at

Also a simple search of our mailing list shows various info about
the Daisy backup issue. Here are some only:

We also need to ensure that all contributors have a CLA on file
at ASF. I started to do that but got busy and put it on hold.

More below ...

Van: Grzegorz Kossakowski:
> Ross Gardler pisze:
> > Can someone please kick the Daisy server on the Zone.
> Done.
> A side-note: We badly need to upgrade Daisy to 2.x version and we badly need to take
care of backups
> of Daisy installation.
> Another side-note: I observe that we have a number of "badly needed to-be-done" tasks
but there is a
> constantly decreasing number of people willing to take care of them. This leads me personally
to a
> question about the future of this community.
> --
> (worried)
> Grzegorz Kossakowski

One thing that we need to do, is to continually refresh
the base of committers/PMC members. Please each committer
look around to see new people who should be committers.
Propose them on the private@ mail list, because we don't talk
about people in public.

View raw message