cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Cocoon Streaming of an internal pipeline is not possible with a reader
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:57:03 GMT

Hi Sandeep,

This is more a question for the Cocoon user list. You can't use an
internal pipeline with a reader because it doesn't generate a SAX
events. You have to use a pipeline that uses a generator (0+
transformers) and a serializer if you want to use it as starting point
for a different pipeline.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646