cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: 2.2 samples down
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 06:59:13 GMT

I just tried to start up the "My first block" with "mvn
-Djetty.port=8123 jetty:run" but it still uses port 8888. Only when I
comment the <connectors> part in the pom.xml it listens to port 8123. So
I think the configuration in the pom overrides the commandline port.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646