cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Daniel <alexander.dan...@gmx.at>
Subject sitemap component names in cocoon-core
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:25:05 GMT
Hi everybody,

cocoon-core 2.2.0 declares sitemap component names for most
transformers it provides, e.g. xslt, xsltc, xalan, include, ...

But for some transformers (e.g. StripNameSpacesTransformer,
TeeTransformer) the declarations are missing and one has to declare
these in the map:components section of the sitemap or in a xconf file
in META-INF/cocoon/avalon manually.

Wouldn't it be desirable if cocoon-core declares sitemap component
names for all transformers, generators, serializers, ... it provides?

Alex

P.S.: I chose the developer list by purpose because I think it is more
appropriate for this type of question. Please advise if you think
differently.